Limited Warranty Coverage
Kirby Appliance Service LLC (KAS) warrants the covered products to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for a period of six months from the time of the original service date. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. Warranty cannot be transferred.
Within the period of this warranty, KAS will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be approved and performed by an authorized KAS technician.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by KAS except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the purchaser:
Warranty and Guaranty Exclusions
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of the covered product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
2. Repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use.
3. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
4. Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a KAS authorized technician.
5. All electronic components. (e.i. Circuit Board, Power Supply, etc.)
6. Customer purchased parts from any vendor other than KAS.
7. Diagnostic fees are non refundable.
8. Dryer vent cleaning fees are non refundable.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
The purchaser must notify KAS by calling (281) 377-8850 or emailing of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity promptly upon discovery. An authorized technician shall visit the purchaser's residence for the purpose of repairing or replacing the defective part within five days of receipt of the call.
Limitation Of Damages
In no event shall KAS be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty.
Kirby Appliance Service LLC Reserves the Right to Alter Any and All Aspects of this Warranty at Anytime.